MOBILE SERVICE TECHNICIAN – NORTHLAND
• Experience in Hydraulics and / or Mechanical Background an advantage
• Permanent full-time position with opportunities in a new career
• Full Product and Job Training
With over 40 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Northland requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a Global company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment.
In this role it is to be expected that consistent, accurate, high quality service will be provided to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. At times calling on customers when not in the field servicing or repairing plant and machinery. This is a “hands on” role where there is travel to sites within the Whangarei area, to replace hoses in breakdown situations or completing new installation work on a variety of machines.
Our base is in Whangarei with a vehicle provided, and applicants must be available for overtime as well as participating in a 24hr on call roster.
A remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Trade/ field services experience in Fitting / Mechanical Background and / or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills in English
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship, with drive to learn new skills
• Desire to be a team player in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• A clear understanding of Health & Safety and Safe Work Practices
• A clean current Driver’s License and be medically / physically fit.
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite
• Applicants for this position must have New Zealand residency or a valid work permit.
For more information regarding our business, www.pirtek.co.nz will give you an insight into our products, sales and service.
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity or if you require more information please contact:
Or forward your written application and resume to the above email address.